Friday, March 20, 2009

BVC Racing - A again, ugh...


More racing with the A's....


Unfortunately a biggish and fassssssst field... So I spent my time mostly off the back.

First race was a 4x5 Progressive, got dropped lap 3 went they wound it up for the first sprint.. got pulled at about lap 25 after being lapped twice...

Next was 35 Lap Scratch... managed to hang with the main group, but I think we got lapped by Kirk Obee...

Finished with 5x12 Points, got lapped, but did manage to stay with main group to the finish then (although I think Kirk Obee was half a lap ahead...)

Far too fast for me.

Last Wednesday was a BVC Workout... Murray's 42km/h paceline for an hour... with 2x5 L4 sessions and finishing with about 8 mini sprints ...

Tommorow is 232nd / Zero Ave Spring Series course.. always fun... 

Sunday I'm marshalling Armstrong (which is not my favourite course... )



0 comments: