Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ford Road - L3

Ford Road at L3 today, fast so I could get home and run some errands...


Yesterday was Anmore Tour, L2/L3...

Monday and Tuesday where a write-off... work, chores, weather, all got in the way, so two days off.

I did a bike fit with Anthony King a couple of weeks ago, he uses the CFAC system... the result suggested that I move the handle bars back and up about 10cm... I had to order a short 70mm stem to try that...

Also, as part of the fall out in replacing the Ergomo BB in the Road Bike I ended up with an ISIS, and had to replace that. The CFAC fitting suggested that I could also change up to a 175mm crank...

So this week was focussed on adjusting the body to the new size and shape of the bike.. :-(

Little pains in the back and legs that where not there before, and, that hopefully, will disappear after a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really need a Retul bike fit.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking to get a good bike fit myself (i've been eyeballing). Is there anyone that has a Retul fitting system in Vancouver?