Monday, July 23, 2007

Golden Ears - try out revised aerobar position

I was hoping to use the Golden Ears road for some coast down tests. This is the Race the Ridge TT course. Unfortunately the hills are either too short or to flat... While you get up to some reasonably high speed on some that is simply because you are pushing pretty hard. Not because of there is a very steep hill to go down... So not suitable for coast downs..

To top it off the rains returned and made my workout a fairly soggy one. Just did some TT work to try out the new bar position.

I have moved the aerobars out slightly, but then turned the ends in to bring my hands back to the correct position. This allows for more room through the middle for cables and computers. But requires that the arm rests be flipped over.

Overall I think this new position will work, but the armrests need a bit more tweaking.

0 comments: