Saturday, October 6, 2007

Anmore Tour - Endurance (raining, cold)


VVV 10k TT ended up as a no-show. Only 3 riders turned up (and about another 4-5 to help but not ride...) Nobody wanted to go out and get wet... including us... So we voted to postpone.

Picked up some new and water resistant (well more so) booties and neoprene gloves and went out to do an endurance ride. Just to get some miles in. Still got wet and cold. But at least I managed to last for two hours...

Did Anmore Tour as it never gets that far from home. I could always abandon and get home in under 30 minutes... Ford Road would have been more enjoyable, but it gets me up to an hour or more away from home depending on which way I do it. And doing an hour+ if you get too cold is just miserable..

I think the forecast for tomorrow is for more of the same.. hope the shoes, gloves and over boots dry out over night :-)

0 comments: